4'' slick needed

I am looking for a vintage 4'' rim, slick for my build off project. I would prefer it to be a double indian head from Carlisle....but anything vintage will work. PM me if you have or know of one...Thanks :thumbsup:

just looked at the ones I have cheesecake.
not in that great of shape.

personally I would go with the vintage speed tire if no one else has one
they are molded almost exactly from a tire of the era.the tires really don't have to be vintage,you be better off with a new tire.

cheng shin also makes some

4.10/3.50-4 Go Kart Slick Cheng Shin Tire

just looked at the ones I have cheesecake.
not in that great of shape.

personally I would go with the vintage speed tire if no one else has one
they are molded almost exactly from a tire of the era.the tires really don't have to be vintage,you be better off with a new tire.

cheng shin also makes some

4.10/3.50-4 Go Kart Slick Cheng Shin Tire
Thanks. I have the Cheng Shin already. If nobody has one I will probably go with the vintage re-pop. I was just trying to keep it all old and a certain look.

CarPlayLB

what about the 4" slick in the "for sale" section? ...and don't forget the "search" link either...ya don't want George3 on your backside!

what about the 4" slick in the "for sale" section? ...and don't forget the "search" link either...ya don't want George3 on your backside!
Seen that...but like I said.."vintage" preferably double indian head . Thanks though for looking out:thumbsup:. And I don't sweat George3 :laugh:
Sounds good manchester....Please let me know, Thanks:thumbsup:

Last edited: