5 hp briggs and stratton on my muskin dune cat

Sorry ya'll but i'm a woman and i don't know what everything is called or whats what. But anyway my problem is... I have one of those muskin dune cats. Love it, by the way. I need a clutch for it. Someone told me I could go to tractor farm supply and order it because they have all that kind of stuff.. i guess. But i don't know what the stuff i need is called...please don't treat me like an idiot, i kinda all ready feel like one. Im taking all of my "toys" to have them all fixed up and ready for the weather to break so I'd like to get all the parts i need. thanx to anyone that helps

buckeye

Welcome to OldMiniBikes. And don't feel like a idiot. Read some of my posts.:laugh:

You can order most everything from OldMiniBikes Warehouse.
Dune Cat as in 4 wheels right?
You know what engine is on it??
Photos really help if ya can figure it out to post.

Where in Ohio?? Bunch of great members from there. Someone might be close to help ya.:thumbsup:

Sorry ya'll but i'm a woman and i don't know what everything is called or whats what. But anyway my problem is... I have one of those muskin dune cats. Love it, by the way. I need a clutch for it. Someone told me I could go to tractor farm supply and order it because they have all that kind of stuff.. i guess. But i don't know what the stuff i need is called...please don't treat me like an idiot, i kinda all ready feel like one. Im taking all of my "toys" to have them all fixed up and ready for the weather to break so I'd like to get all the parts i need. thanx to anyone that helps
First off. There is other female members on here.

Second. We need you to take a picture and upload it of your current setup on your dunecat now.. Pictures help alot with getting you what you need.

you need a centrifugal clutch. depending on the engine you have, you will probably need a 3/4" bore clutch for a #35 pitch chain. However, it could vary, depending on what your current set-up is. I don't know much about the dune-cat, but some others should also chime in shortly. WElcome to OldMiniBikes.:thumbsup:

buckeye

I reread your title.
If it is a Briggs 5 hp most likely 3/4 inch.
You can measure it and tell. To determine what chain you need refer to this and measure your rear sproket.

Then get a clutch with the same pitch. And chain as well.