5 hp briggs carb hook up ?????

I have a 5 hp briggs carb with a rear slide choke, anyone have pics of the way i can hook it up on a mini bike with a twist throttle. the motor was off aatiller. i have no poblem hooking up the throttle but not sure how to hook up the choke.

danc9

I have a 5 hp briggs carb with a rear slide choke, anyone have pics of the way i can hook it up on a mini bike with a twist throttle. the motor was off aatiller. i have no poblem hooking up the throttle but not sure how to hook up the choke.
Rear slide choke? Got any pictures of the set up, it will help. Most chokes are manual, are you trying for a twist throttle or a thumb lever on a cable?

DAN

If you mean that the choke is activated by pushing the throttle wide open, I hooked mine up just that way. I put the cable in the factory spot and used a barrel end to secure it through the linkage. When you twist the throttle, you can feel the spot where the throttle stops and the choke starts so as not to twist it any further. I really couldn't see any other way without running a stubby hard cable and bending a loop on the end to pull and push it from.