5hp Brigs

Was wondering what length Bullet rod I need to buy to fit properly & Flywheel ....Also the carb that's on my brigs is jetted for alcohol So what would be a Stock carb that fits the 5hp? Or a good Aftermarket carb

Just don't want to order the wrong stuff thanks

i have a really nice raptor carb and tank i would sell ya !!
I'll probley just got with a Aftermarket carb, & the gas tank that I have is pretty much brand new ....The motor has been sitting awhile so need to get all the BS build up off of it ... Then gunna full it with goodies

Billet rod. Flywheel, a cam, + a header/ aftermarket carb

I think that will do ....my 5hp doesn't have a govnor so don't need to worry about that

Are we gonna dyno this one too ???
If you want a after market carb , what kind ? And are you gonna run a remote tank ? If you are you can run any kind you want on it . A 22 mikuni would be a good choice and since your already running one it would be easy to do . Here's a pic of a setup I did for a friend to run on a raptor .

Are we gonna dyno this one too ???
If you want a after market carb , what kind ? And are you gonna run a remote tank ? If you are you can run any kind you want on it . A 22 mikuni would be a good choice and since your already running one it would be easy to do . Here's a pic of a setup I did for a friend to run on a raptor .
Probley go with a mikuni since I run one on my predator like you said , I'm like omg the look yours has

Gotta get new gaskets all around etc...complete rebuild