80s model NOS HS50 with curved Taylor muffler and powersport throttle not installed.

Got it with the intention of using it but I'm downsizing and this engine will not be used. Has a scratch on the air cleaner cover but otherwise shiny new. I got a powersport throttle for it and it came with an NOS Taylor curved muffler with directional tail pipe. PM me for pics or I'll post em in a week per the rules. Thanks

I want $450 shipped for everything, no haggling that's the price.

It has a lot of features you don't see on many NOS Tecumseh engines on Ebay and other places, especially the NOS HS40s. It has a drilled and tapped crank and it came with the Taylor Spark Arrestor, with the powersport throttle I'm offering with it a person could have it working on a minibike even with a TAV with the threaded crankshaft. The handle will need to be removed but you have to crack loose some head bolts to add the throttle anyway so with an inch pounds torque wrench and the torque #s and sequence a person could do it easily. Going to Ebay Monday if no interest here. Some tin changes and paint and a person could pass it off as an earlier vintage for a restoration. A damn good deal especially since it'll cost me $75 to ship. I know because I've been shipping a lot lately and it's all been 30% higher than a couple years ago regardless of shipper. Someone buy this before I throw it to the wolves.:deal:

Last chance bump, will be going to Ebay very soon @ $500 buy it now. It will sell with that muffler and throttle kit, not sure why it hasn't sold here but things have changed here a lot. $450 shipped