$90 Bonaza 1300/1400 in SoCal

toomanytoys

I wish I could find a Bonanza frame 1300/1400 close to me for under a 100 bucks. Grr...

I passed up on 3 cats this weekend, I want a bonanza!

I like the monogrammed fork plate...rick kid musta owned it at one time..:laugh:

hey grab that shiopping kart for Ratbike while your there!!!....I think he rolled his :doah:

ErikR

I like the monogrammed fork plate...rick kid musta owned it at one time..:laugh:

hey grab that shiopping kart for Ratbike while your there!!!....I think he rolled his :doah:
It's actually in pretty good condition:wink:! It look's better with one of the 5 hp briggs he had though:thumbsup: Oh! by the way I checked to see if I had another tank, but I don't have any extra:doah: but I'll keep an eye out!:thumbsup:

It's actually in pretty good condition:wink:! It look's better with one of the 5 hp briggs he had though:thumbsup: Oh! by the way I checked to see if I had another tank, but I don't have any extra:doah: but I'll keep an eye out!:thumbsup:
Crap. I emailed him and tried to make an out of state purchase on the roller.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

:doah: the joke would have been funnier if I learned to type...I meant to say "a rich kid must have owned it" see that's why it was monogrammed because.... well ya see....

ah forget it !!! .......:facepalm:

ErikR

:doah: the joke would have been funnier if I learned to type...I meant to say "a rich kid must have owned it" see that's why it was monogrammed because.... well ya see....

ah forget it !!! .......:facepalm:
Too tell you the truth I would'nt have gone to get it at night, the location was kinda :scared::death:,lol!

The motor on it is a Fuji/Robin, sold in the US as a Wisoncin/Robin. They had early Mikuni carbs and are a quality motor. It is probably closer to 6.5hp. They are very quiet when running.