A bunch of general questions...help make Dr. Greenthumb street legal!

GTLabs

I'll be moving on very quickly to round 3 of my biofuel powered Mini Baja/ Yerf Dog buildup. The chassis is appropriately sized for my big ass. Now that the DOT tire issues are taken care of and I don't have to modify the frame, I can jump right into the motor swap. I want to swap the motor for two reasons: More oomph and electricity capability.

It hasn't been my goal to make a fast drag bike or anything. I'd like to make something street legal and somewhat comfy. Longevity is more important than outright speed. Paperwork isn't much of an issue around here, thankfully. Since the engine is more than 50cc, I have to register it as a kit bike.

I need to install an engine that is capable of producing electricity. Engines ranging from a GX200 to a GX390 are on my list of good combinations. I would really prefer to install a GX390. With that nearly 400cc of displacement comes a few concerns for a 100lb bike...

1.) I see no lighting FAQ. Is there one?
2.) What kind of battery do I need, if at all?
3.) Could I run this thing on an actual highway @ 65-70mph? It was intended for side streets, 2 lane roads, and a 55mph top speed. I have to register it as a full blown motorcycle.
4.) What TC or TAV could do this, if at all?

GTLabs

I'm in Denver, CO. It's not a minibike like a tote goat. It's a converted Yerf Dog. I'll worry about the laws and paperwork. I already talked to the folks that take care of the paperwork and they've seen the bike. It's techie issues that concern me at the moment.