adly 50cc on klipper kart how to do it?

Ok i have posted in other sections,but have changed my mind and want to start over.ive got a adly 50cc motor off mopad that caught fire only 700 miles on it.puts out 3,7 hp stock,but believe someone has sooped this one up,noticed they took washer off variator,and guy i got it from said it has racing tav.i brought in cleaned up ,and believe wont be hard at all to put on kart here's some pictures it has stand on it too i believe that will help to stable it somehow.

Shaft has 3/4 and has splines.what i need is #40 sprocket to fit on it.where could i find one?im going to run a bar across top to hold,another bracket on back where shock is,and then where stand is either weld on plate or drill holes to mount.that gives me four places to support really 5.i believe it will move good if not i could always put smaller sprocket on axil any hints ideas?

Heres what im going to do first sand grind frame down.place engine on it to figure out wher to put the brackets or bars.looks like im gona have to go to harbor frieght get a welder.then i need to get everything off axil,and i know it will be a bi...h but ive run into that before.hopefully torch will get stuff loose,but probly have to drill and retap.hope not.any good sprays to get stuff loose?with this big sprocket thinking 8in wheels,but not forsure yet.ill post more pics once frame is painted.

Any tips on type welder and price?ill check craigslist too.just havent welded before and dont want to use car batterys and cloths hangers want it to be strong.

look for a small mig lincoln or miller. you will need a smaller sprocket for sure. those scooters top out at 30 so your gonna want an almost 1:1 ratio . for the sprocket on the engine you can probrobly just drill a 3/4 sprocet for a bolt right through the whole thing. thats probrobly the easiest way about it.

look for a small mig lincoln or miller. you will need a smaller sprocket for sure. those scooters top out at 30 so your gonna want an almost 1:1 ratio . for the sprocket on the engine you can probrobly just drill a 3/4 sprocet for a bolt right through the whole thing. thats probrobly the easiest way about it.
Well i was hoping to find a sprocket with the splines but probly wont match anyways,these adly motors should get around 45mph but im ordering 7g wieghts for variator and getting stronger spring for clutch and performance cdi so it would do around 50 on a scooter,maybe more on go kart since my sprocket is so big.im wondering ill probly have to spot weld sprocket on motor with having a nut not forsure if it would slip.
m thinking speed around 55,do u think 6in wheels or 8 in wheels give more speed.i think 6in will give me more take off.

I highly doubt you will find a sprocket that is already attached to a spline shaft that mates with that engine/tranny. Can you find parts online? If so, you should be able to get whatever mates to that spline and modify it to attach a sprocket to it.

Paul

youve got it backwards . the big sprocket will take away speed. i suggest you get a new sprocket for the axle like an industrial one not a gokart style. if you ran what youve got and 6" wheels and like a 15t sprocket in front it would probrobly go about 10mph :laugh:

youve got it backwards . the big sprocket will take away speed. i suggest you get a new sprocket for the axle like an industrial one not a gokart style. if you ran what youve got and 6" wheels and like a 15t sprocket in front it would probrobly go about 10mph :laugh:
I think i see what your saying so i need small sprocket on axil tranny made for 10 inch wheel so i think it may do good if i can put 4 inch sprocket on motor with the 10 inch on axil how would that work?or could i find a 4 inch sprocket for the 1in axil if so where?