AlRight, I bought the "trapper"

Ok, so I went and looked at the trapper and brought it home. I
Don't really know if it's a trapper or not but it's pretty much what
I wanted. Just to run around the farm and have fun. The problem...
It needs a little work. The gas tank appears to be too big to fit...any suggestions
Would be appreciated. Can you move the gas tank to the top of the
Bike? The pics are loaded on my photos.
Thanks steph

Welcome to OldMiniBikes :thumbsup: sure looks like a Trapper with a whole lot of add ons :doah:
As far as the tank :doah: with that carb no, but you could put a different carb on that motor or put a Tecumseh motor into it

Thats a nice bike to ride around the farm sits tall to go over the uneven ground that the smaller bikes won't go over and the larger tires will handle small ravines nicely .

You can put a updraft carb with a frame mounted tank or front mount tank on the motor . How old is the motor ??

Thats a nice bike to ride around the farm sits tall to go over the uneven ground that the smaller bikes won't go over and the larger tires will handle small ravines nicely .

You can put a updraft carb with a frame mounted tank or front mount tank on the motor . How old is the motor ??
The motor is older but supposedly runs great.

Mean Dean

These had west bend 820 and the later 70's had a Tecumseh 5 h.p. The tank was bolted to the top of the Frame. I have a lot of NOS parts for these tank, seat, vin tags etc.. I have the brouchures also. Let me know if I can help.

Dean