Alsport MTS30 New toy

wjustice

Sounds like a deal to me. How much and when would be good for you. Any thing you want to see that I might have? Right now I have the TS290 and a 73 RTS340.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That's a broken bolt. Its ok on the other side. That line is very (not deep) thin but I might try a screw driver.:laugh:
I'm glad I have done a couple of these so I know whats going on.:thumbsup:

That's a broken bolt. Its ok on the other side. That line is very (not deep) thin but I might try a screw driver.:laugh:
I'm glad I have done a couple of these so I know whats going on.:thumbsup:
If it's sticking out the other side then cut a slot on that side and screw it in. You should be able to remove the nut still. Then cut the slot. Once it's sticking out the other side enough to grab then stick the vice grips on it.
If it's 3/4" where it goes into the housing just do it. You have spare housings...lol

Last edited:
If it's sticking out the other side then cut a slot on that side and screw it in. You should be able to remove the nut still. Then cut the slot. Once it's sticking out the other side enough to grab then stick the vice grips on it.
If it's 3/4" where it goes into the housing just do it. You have spare housings...lol
Wasn't sticking out very much, just a hair. Took it to my friend Tim today and he weld a little piece of metal on it. He held it with plyers and I unscrewed the nut.:thumbsup:

Great progress. My welding buddy Tim got the frame welded up yesterday. Took me all day to clean up that mess.:laugh: New sprocket came yesterday so I was able to finish up the rear. New sprocket, bearings and chain. Service the rear. Should be good for another 40 years. :thumbsup: Cleaned the wheels up and gave them a light paint job, they were in pretty good shape.