AlSport RTS-8

Very nice AlSport for sale , this is a very nice original survivor . This one is the first one I have seen with the seat pad and the fiberglass not all busted up , also has lights and turn signals and a Tecumseh 8hp engine with a lighting coil with all the shields and guards installed . Still has the seat back tank installed but I have a Briggs tank hooked up to run it until seat back tank can be checked out. Tires look great and have very deep tread all around and the trike starts and drives like it should and is very snappy and the torque converter drive works like it should . Very nice overall condition More pictures later today .

Now The Bad Part : from what I can see the trike needs a brake cable on one brake installed , two bolts on muffler to engine [new muffler would be best] , the foam in seat pad has lost its padding in the bottom , I will look it over again closer and will include what I find wrong . I am not trying to pass off a piece of junk to someone I just don't need another trike as I have two of these and eight other different trikes right now .

Price is 650.00 and located in Iowa 50579 , just looking to get back what I paid for it . I will offer it here first before going to Craigslist then if not sold I will part it out on E Bay .

Ya Know I don't know if it is or not I am not sure if the RTS-8 could be street legal , Steve Durham would probably know . I do not have a title for this one but I think Broadway Title Service can get you one , look them up on the internet see what they can do .

No Longer for sale . I have deleted half of my pictures and will delete the other half tonight and will be gone by the morning . If I am not welcome here I don't want to be here . Thanks for looking