alsport tri-sport???!!!!????

im new to the forum, i picked up this trike frame around christmas. i paid about 150 for it, not knowing exactly what it is, and the guy threw in a second back half with an extra axle, hubs, brake drums, and sprocket. i did a search on here to try to find out what it was and it kinda looks like a alsport tri-sport, but it doesn't have the plastic/fiberglass body. can anyone help in identifying it? also its worth and any idea on how i should run it?

i was thinking of running a single 11 hp honda clone, but then i got the idea of cutting off the motor mount and running 2 6.5s since i can readily get racing parts for them. if im not able to find the body i am going to fabricate the brackets and mount an adjustable seat off of a gravely riding mower. maybe 2-tone paint, black and red, or a bright yellow with a white and pie-crust beige seat? :gun_bandana:

i know alot of members would be upset:censure: by me saying this, but im not too concerned with keeping it original because i ride all of my bikes almost daily.
:pimp:

any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. will post pics today

It is a Alsport for sure. It looks just like my frame with the seat off of it. Here is some pictures. It was made in Norwalk, Ohio

What parts are you looking for?
mainly the body, but i really just want some form of a seat so i dont have to go through all of the fabrication to put a seat on it. i also would like the lights for it for nighttime riding. but whatever parts i can find online for it will save me alot of time and frustration on the build.

I have seen a body or 2 on Ebay but they may not be the exact one you need. You just have to keep searching. Are you trying to make it all original? Or just ride-able. You could use some sort of a fiberglass G0-Kart bucket seat to ride it. The headlight can be made out of a single foglight. The rest of the parts are just go-kart/minibike parts.

im just aiming to make it ride-able, comfortable, and look good. i want some sort of padded seat because i ride my bikes on rough terrain, mainly the f***ed up Detroit streets, but i do take them to parks. and the racing gokart seat sounds like a good idea. i was just going to fabricate some tracks and put an adjustable riding mower seat in it. but im nowhere near concerned about keeping it original, i like a custom look but i need it to be affordable. and as far as the lights i seen a link for these led probes,( http://www.plasmaled.com/ ) do you think they'll be any good. and yes this is the 1st bike of mine that i will be putting a light on

The most comfortable trike I have is the one on my avatar to the left. It is just simple plywood and cushion and vinyl. May not be what you want but it is cheap enough to fabricate.Randy