Amazon clutch and converters kits

I bought a after market clutch convert kit from Amazon. Couldn't beat the price. Coming back to haunt me now. So I'm browsing Amazon and I see original comet cvt kits. I thought comet was no longer in business. And they have them in stock. They also have a Stens driver pulley. That pulleys belt is angled on both side. My belt is flat on one side and angled on the other. Im regretting on buying the CVT kit. I got what I paid for. The replacement belt I need, it says the belt replaces comet belts for $9.00. Then I see one that a original comet belt for $34 . Is there still comet parts out there for Amazon to sell. will a real comet work on my after market 30 series cvt? The belt I got with my kit is crap and melted cause of heat and snow causing friction. I hope I'm making sense of my letter I writing here. I hope so. Thanks Kenny

If you belt is p/n 203589A or also known as Manco 5959 they are available on Ebay for as low as 13 bucks shipped. If not you can go to GoKartSupply.com and use they chart to figure out the correct one.