Another Hauler to my collection

delray

nice.......:thumbsup:
i purchase couple years a vt -8 from the original owner. bike came with electric start/lighted coil/battery. but no headlight or tail light........weird..:eek:ut:

Wow, that is nice !

I sure would like to find one of those to 'start' my collection...:laugh:

I've got a vt-8 that I love...but these hualer's are something else.

Enjoy it minibikegi :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone, It really is all original. The side panels got a different paint than the frame,but stock. I have another one the same discolor..Its really nice! I don't imagine I could have found anything better than Still in the Crate! Ill post more pics soon, if I ever stop riding it!

Had it a week now, polished anything that was chrome, Even the muffler was Aluminized? It shined-up also! The yellow nylon rope they used on tailgate hangers is like new. Only complaint I have is the old Carlisle tires, there more oval than round and on pavement has an un-comfortable bounce for a ride! I know I have a beer belly, but bouncing around the neighbor isn't glamor. Im a Carlisle fan, but them tires gotta go! There run-out is almost an inch,, Great bike though,love it! ill post more pictures soon

Tink

Very nice specimen of Ron's design.
Condition makes it a bonus for sure.
Hydraulic brakes and reverse make it a pleasure I'll bet.

It is almost like new, Only complaint is the tires are more oval than round! Gonna call Ron this week to get parts for other hauler. That old 11hp briggs was a perfect match in them, Feels right,sounds nice and just pleasant to operate! We also have the 16 hp opposed version, My long trip hauler has a predator 13 hp, its very smooth and what I use like an atv. Its electric and pull start, nice for backwoods dependability,, They have been very usefull around the house/garden.

I have 4 of them, My latest idea is a couple of ammo cans with magnets bolted to the can. Filled with spares, that I can take with either machine and sticks to inside of dump bed, My newest one hase a 12v power plug/cigg lighter, stock acc. and works. I even had an old aluminum sealed beam spotlight,vintage. Ill prolly never use it! but do have big plans to boot-leg behind our local drive-in and watch movie! just need a portable radio to hear it! lol been years since I snuck in there! CHERRY BOWL DRIVE-IN or The Finger Bowl , if your local lol