Another new Coleman CT200 member

SAS289

Hello everyone! Got crazy and picked up 2 of these CT200's. They are both in pieces to be gone over and the frames painted. Only reason for that is they were very scratched up from shipping.

SAS289

Hello everyone.... Hi Raskin. Pulling these apart to paint and go over was not a complaint at all. I got these bikes at a discounted price by being the winning bidder in an online Amazon returns auction. Long story but both bikes were returned by Amazon customers. I'm happy with them at this point. I actually feel bad for one of the purchasers because their $500+ bike had a major engine issue. I can only imagine the scene when they started it. Smoke and oil blowing out of the exhaust, and oil blowing back through the PCV back into the intake. No biggie because I pull my clones apart before I run them anyway. The person who assembled the engine forgot to put in the exhaust valve seal. Easy enough of a fix and a couple dollar part. No engine damage. The other bike was never assembled or ran by the customer.

SAS289

Great..enjoy your rides..:thumbsup: there is a Coleman group if you want to participate ..cheers
Yes. I would like to participate in the Coleman group. Looks like I need to be accepted by an administrator. I can view the posts there but cannot comment. Thanks.