Any events going on in Western NC/ or interested in attending one

I am new to the whole mini bike scene, love it but would like to know if there is any local events/meets/etc in western NC. Hope so and if not let me know if your interested maybe i can throw an event. just need to know if anyone would attend.

well hell I am down with that i could always use some advise or a extra hand on some of my builds. would you be interested in maybe doing a event like a swap meet or something. the Lenoir fair grounds would be a sweet place to have one and they also have the dirt drag strip there also. but i haven't really seen anyone else into mini bikes.

well we would have to gather more minibikers in the area... and they arent as common as you think

take for example, the guy you traded the stoplight to. he already owns 1/2 the mini's in the area....

lol Yea I figured as much I have tried to buy some of them off of him but he is just to high. But sometimes you got to do stuff like that to get people interested into the hobby. Not gonna lie I wouldn't have every thought i would be into minibikes till one of my buddies at work sold me the MB200 I have for 100 bucks. and started to build it and doing research on the internet.

jesus man.... wait for it.......who else knows about your stoplight trade?? of course i am too high... because ive been on here too long with all the other minibike addicts..

welcome to the board man lol and im loving this stoplight i got a timer for it at goodwill the other day

Well I'm not gonna lie about it lol. and come off on the price damn it. I need at least one more mini lol. and why dont we do a swap meet you have enough stuff to have one yourself lol. I would be more and willing to set everything up I just figured i post on here to see if anyone would be interested.

Where/When is this meet? I have stuff of intrest. Old stop light included. I have several rollers that I would deal. lots off flathead stuff left over from racing.