Any Heald Tryke lovers out here?

Just wondering how many people out here have or have owned a heald tryke, I own 6 of them all in running condition 3 in great shape and 2 of them are in great running order but need a good paint job done, and the last one I have is in the restore motion as of now. Ive seen a few, lately up for sale while surfing the web. seems like this old company would do a come back and make another kit. I love these machines, there very stable and easy to work on. besides being able to buy fenders you still can get most of the parts for them. I have 10 fenders like new im keeping around for the restoring purposes , and a ton of other parts I happen to accumulate from my last purchase from a old shrinner that use to use these trykes in parades all over. My wife and kids also love these things, Ive owned alot of trikes, mud bugs, dunecycles,tri sports, rupps. I have a line up on a real nice Rupp street legal all there just needs to be painted for 150.00 think about picking it up for a summer project. Id like to hear from some Heald people out here and here about the machines or any other trike lover. Have a great New Year and keep them wheels spinning!!!:grind::grind:

There's a bunch of us, including myself, that Supertrykes although at 6, you have the most, I'm pretty sure. I haven't restored mine yet. It is not running but in very decent shape. Let's see some pics of your collection. I'd like to see a pic of all 6 together.

MNGB

Hi, I have 1981 Super Tryke I bought new in 1981, my kids just about run the wheels off it. I restored it about 4 years ago use it all the time wouldn't part with it, just finished the restoration on a Hauler and look forward to using it.

GB in MN :scooter:

here is some pics of the trykes I have if I can fig. out how to insert them. hmmmm :shrug: How do I insert them off one of my photo files? I cant seem to be able to insert

Nice Hauler and super tryke MNGB

Here are some pics of my Heald stuff....I need to ad a nice Heald Super Bronc to the Collection, Kevin, Big Rapids, MI email me for pictures I haven't quite figured out how to download on here yet

welcome yooper.no trikes but i have a couple of their bikes
to put your pics on the thread just hit the [insert] on the my photos under the smileys then click the pics you want and click reply

I picked up an electric Heald Hauler back in November.
Liked it so much I bought another....but it's not a trike.

My electric Hauler trike

4 wheel hauler project I picked up recently.

I am working on the low seat position Tryke I got for $50 a little at a time, it's painted and the Peerless has been gone through so far. So I'll have two Trykes eventually so twice the fun. I plan to try and register the bench seat model and ride it on short errands.

I found 2 super trykes ,VT-10 and a VT-1012 for sale in Woodstock Ill. I did not buy the trykes . The guy still has them if someone is interested . One is a single seat 18hp .that needs a battery to run . (real nice condition) The other is a double seat model that will need work ,but is in original condition . PM me if you are interested .
Here are pictures of the 2 I bought . I have not uploaded the pictures on the Super Trykes .

Previous owner was to cheap to purchase a proper size battery, he built a box for a lawn tractor battery and set it on the back carrier frame behind the seat.