Any OHH6hp tech hopup options?

125ccCrazy

there are limited performance parts for the ohh60... Dare Motorsports has billet rods for around $80 and a couple cam grinds... I have an Ohh60 that I put a steel (stock) hs50 cam in, milled the head a little and did some porting on it...it will get a mikuni carb and header oh and I advanced the ign timing approx 6 degrees... Havent ran it yet, gotta finish the Wild Cat first...

there are limited performance parts for the ohh60... Dare Motorsports has billet rods for around $80 and a couple cam grinds... I have an Ohh60 that I put a steel (stock) hs50 cam in, milled the head a little and did some porting on it...it will get a mikuni carb and header oh and I advanced the ign timing approx 6 degrees... Havent ran it yet, gotta finish the Wild Cat first...
when you run that motor, could you make a post and let us know how it runs?

I was wondering what springs are you using too prevent valve float?
That's my biggest problem. Besides waiting for a carb for it.
Where did you get the idea to put those specific parts on that motor?

125ccCrazy

do they have flywheels?
I believe they offer a lightened flywheel but I am not sure of price...

when you run that motor, could you make a post and let us know how it runs?
yep sure can, prob wont be for a while as I have a couple projects I'm trying to get done first... I can grab pics of the engine if you want....

I was wondering what springs are you using to prevent valve float?
That's my biggest problem. Besides waiting for a carb for it.
Where did you get the idea to put those specific parts on that motor?
For right now I am using the hs50 springs for the steel cam but I believe clone 18lb springs may work but I wouldnt use them on the stock plastic cam...
the internals of an hs50 and ohh60 are the same, some of the hs50's had steel cams so thats what I put in the ohh60 in place of the plastic cam for better reliability... As far as the carb I like mikunis and dont mess with stock carbs so thats how that came about... The header will be custom made to fit the bike... Milling and porting the head was to help compression and flow, the heads ports are pretty bad with casting marks and need to be cleaned up for better performance.. The engine is going on my Wild Cat 500 which is a pretty good size bike, with the mild mods it should pull the bike pretty good..

I believe they offer a lightened flywheel but I am not sure of price...

yep sure can, prob wont be for a while as I have a couple projects I'm trying to get done first... I can grab pics of the engine if you want....

For right now I am using the hs50 springs for the steel cam but I believe clone 18lb springs may work but I wouldnt use them on the stock plastic cam...
the internals of an hs50 and ohh60 are the same, some of the hs50's had steel cams so thats what I put in the ohh60 in place of the plastic cam for better reliability... As far as the carb I like mikunis and dont mess with stock carbs so thats how that came about... The header will be custom made to fit the bike... Milling and porting the head was to help compression and flow, the heads ports are pretty bad with casting marks and need to be cleaned up for better performance.. The engine is going on my Wild Cat 500 which is a pretty good size bike, with the mild mods it should pull the bike pretty good..
That's cool thanks for the info.