anyone ever build a mini out of gas pipe and threaded fittings?

Heavy wouldn't be the biggest problem. Your problem would come in the form of the very flexible tubing but worse would be the cast elbows and stuff.. A few bumps and the corners would crack apart. :hang:

The Chinese are going to clone that and sell them to us in Bamboo...

They will kill the wooden motor bike industry with cheap bamboo displacing proper American Red oak and Ash.

Oh sure you will get a bamboo bike cheap but your going to regrete putting all those red necks out of work someday.

i was thinking of building one out out of wood just for fun. Gas pipe would work i think but youd still need to weld everything else onto it like the neck and wheel mounts and engine plate. And gas pipe bends easy and nicely so if your going to do that you might as well bend it and have a cleaner looking bike. In short. It seems like an easy way out but its really not

george3

Gas pipe mini bike. Where do you start at the streight pipe muffler, where ever you end up the exhaust comes out. Maybe the handle bars as duell exhast.

The Chinese are going to clone that and sell them to us in Bamboo...

They will kill the wooden motor bike industry with cheap bamboo displacing proper American Red oak and Ash.

Oh sure you will get a bamboo bike cheap but your going to regrete putting all those red necks out of work someday.
:eek:I don't know how it's possible but someone beat the Chinese too it. lol Take a look at these. If they were cheaper they would make nice wall art.

Velorution