anyone got assembly pics for 10 inch wheels on sears roper?

JKautoFab

Ok so I have full confidence in my own ability to remember where things go or went, but when i picked this bike up it had been disassembled and lightly bolted back together. I am not sure all the parts were in the right places, as far as the spacers on the wheels and whatnot

i have the drum brake model that had a torque converter jackshaft. and the 10 inch 3 piece wheels. i am mainly just wanting to confirm which way the spacers for the drum brakes and sprocket on the wheel go. anyone got a diagram or pics?

i dont want to have to put this together but once because stuff is already painted. thanks in advance!

JKautoFab

holy sh*t you guys never cease to amaze me...

thanks markus. you dont have the front wheel assembly pic do you? no matter if not there is only one spacer on the front wheel im sure i can figure it out. I think its actually just a clamp ring to go opposite side of the brake drum.

markus

holy sh*t you guys never cease to amaze me...

thanks markus. you dont have the front wheel assembly pic do you? no matter if not there is only one spacer on the front wheel im sure i can figure it out. I think its actually just a clamp ring to go opposite side of the brake drum.
try this, and yes only shows a single spacer in the front.

markus

It's in this album on my photo bucket site. Sorry must have got moved when I was cleaning up and trying to get it all categorized better.

Sears Story by Mark Detro (mdetro4660) | Photobucket

Can't do much internet wise for the next couple of weeks, internet is down in our home till like the 20th!!! Not used to working on the smartphone, hopefully that link works for you