Anyone know how to make a brand?

Seems to be some pretty handy folks on hear, dose anyone know how to make a brand?
I ve been making furniture out of salvaged materials (mostly old wood doors and windows) and have a store in the city that will sell it, what I want is a way to mark it. I was thinking off just branding it in an inconspicuous place.
I would like to put on a simple logo and phone number. I assume something can be made out of metal that I can just heat up and press in.
Any ideas, suggestions?

thanks

buckeye

You have any metal punches with letters and numbers. You could heat them or just whack em with a hammer. Gives some options maybe??
Lets see some of this stuff. Unless it's top secret.

You could probably use some heavy gauge copper wire. Strip as much as you need leaving enough to make a handle and bend it into a shape that you want for a logo. You can heat it up with propane and when it's red hot press it into the material. :thumbsup:

buckeye

Isn't there some kinda cad drawing system that can cut out exactly what ya want. Put a handle on it heat an burn???

You have any metal punches with letters and numbers. You could heat them or just whack em with a hammer. Gives some options maybe??
Lets see some of this stuff. Unless it's top secret.
no secret, just stuff I had saved from the dumpster, had it laying round the shop.
This one it the new prototype for my wall cabinet, it is (1) door, cut down, split, re glued, and has a old glass storm door insert for the door.
(2) doors and (2) old storm windows
(2 &1/2 ) doors
Left over peices

Got any old doors laying around?

You could probably use some heavy gauge copper wire. Strip as much as you need leaving enough to make a handle and bend it into a shape that you want for a logo. You can heat it up with propane and when it's red hot press it into the material. :thumbsup:
That's a good idea, I am going to play with that :thumbsup:

one time i had a welder get me 3 leter punches,weld them together with,
a 6 " handele to hold them, then we could the leters on ba metal part,
then 1 good hit with a hammer, ? :smile:

buckeye

No but I sure know where to find some.
That is a great idea. Can I steal? Man I could really make some mini money down here. Plus keep some cool stuff from the dump.

Seems to be some pretty handy folks on hear, dose anyone know how to make a brand?
I ve been making furniture out of salvaged materials (mostly old wood doors and windows) and have a store in the city that will sell it, what I want is a way to mark it. I was thinking off just branding it in an inconspicuous place.
I would like to put on a simple logo and phone number. I assume something can be made out of metal that I can just heat up and press in.
Any ideas, suggestions?

thanks
PM me I'm from Texas,we brand stuff all the time here! +I have a CNC plasma machine:thumbsup: