anyone ride in the snow?

Riding in the snow is a lot of fun . I have rode an El Burro which was a little to slow . The Heald Super Broncs are a whole lot of fun . A ski helps if all you have are a turf tire on the front . But a ski on the front of 3 wheelers was very noticeable for handling . I ride my Heald Super 3 in snow to do chores . My brother has 2 Snow -Co. trikes that are the most fun on snow . 2 to 3 inches of snow seemed to be the best . I run 10 W 30 oil in the motor . The Chevron type tires work great in snow . Knobby tires are okay .

WLB

I have ridden Mr Goat in snow. Did great even in the 12 to 14 inches we had a few years ago. Tote Gote didn't like the deep stuff. It would dig down to bare ground, go a couple of feet and then get real hard to handle.

small tire minis are only good up to a couple inches of light snow but fat bikes are good for most other times. and youve got to have a really good cover if you run a torque converter they dont like geting wet. I really only ride my bronc and kawasaki trike in the deep snow. everything else just doesnt work so well. I snow blow a circle around the house so i can give all the bikes some exercise atleast once a month to keep the juices flowing