Anyone successfully running a 22mm mikuni on e85

My current build might not gain much going to e85, but my next build I'm going up even higher with the compression so I'd love to have my 22mm mikuni running on e85 already. I'd like to know a good starting point on jet sizes and needle jet placement. I've ran e85 in my drag cars with great results and would like to run it in my predator. Any help will be appreciated.

I'd start with a 195 main and a 17.5 pilot and go from there. That's not going to be perfect but it should get you in the ball park. Is this E85 from a pump though? If so the ethanol content can vary greatly (51-85% allowable by ASTM) and you may need a much smaller jet (Around 160 at 51% ethanol content).

I have an ethanol tester. Where I buy it it's usually 70 in the winter and 85 the rest of the time. If I get it running good on it I don't mind purchasing it from vp fuels. Thanks for the help. You running it now?

On my milder motor with the 22mm I run Sunoco race fuel since I can get it locally. The fuel is oxygenated though so I had to jet it a good deal richer than what most people do in order to get it to run good. Just get a bunch of jets and be prepared to switch them a lot to get it perfect. My rule of thumb for mikunis is jet size = 1910/stoichiometric ratio of fuel. 14.7 for gas, 9.8 for real E85.