ARCO Tec Muffler Needed

i have an old 3.5 horse tec on my ezrider minibike. my buddy made me a muffler to use on my engine. i just recently looked at it and it is cracking along the bends in the pipe. i use this bike to get back and forth to work every day. i have looked everywhere to try and find a muffler that fits that im happy with. i would really appriciate any help with this one.

if you're looking for function over form and just want a cheap date a "snowblower" style box muffler is easy to come by...probably a little quieter too so it might keep Johnny Law away as I'm pretty sure your EZ Rider is not street legal....

Not as "sexy" as a Taylor spark arrestor but these were actually factory equipment on some bikes.

buckeye

No really,. You ride your Arco to work????
You are the king brother!!

I chip twenty in and I am sure a few others would and you can get your Taylor Muffler.
I think Ruppster has one for sale.
Any body that has the fortitude and rides a friggin mini bike to work deserves the right muffler.

So I got 20. Anyone else?

EZ, I have a snow blower exhaust that i will ship to you for free if it helps or a Taylor made one that i was going to use on my Arco for $40.00 shipped. Owen

thanks guys. it looks like your right, i need a Taylor. i really feel that a muffler shouldnt blow the exhaust on the side of your leg, that just dont seem pleasant.
Owen, would you mind posting a pic of that taylor you have?
:biggrin:

nah. i just dont want to put one of the current muffler that replaces the original on there. it would blow out the back to a right angle out to the side of the engine, aka my leg

snowlower muffler blows straight back....cheap too!!!! :thumbsup:.

Hell they used them on the CAT Eliminators...mini bikes don't get much cooler than that !!!:drool:

Last edited:
i posted pics of my bike in an album. the original muffler is similar to the current one, just alot shorter. i kinda want to keep this bike as close to original as possible. any idea on where i could get a taylor muffler?

Ez, the Taylor one that i have would work and will clear your air cleaner, so would the free one! They both exhaust out of the rear of the bike. Owen