Are there any members in upstate SC?????

Looking for members in the upstate of South Carolina or western North Carolina. The Greenville - Spartanburg area in particular. Just thinking it would be nice to get together on occasion for working on bikes or having a ride together or what ever.

Anybody interested?

Last edited:
So we don't have any members in Upstate SC, North East Georgia or Western North Carolina?

Some body has to be near me...

I feel so all alone......... :sadcrying4:

Hey Doug...been meaning to reply to this one.

Thanks for the invite to folks...:thumbsup:

I'm up in Stanley North Carolina, in Gaston County. Probably 30 to 40 minutes north of "the peach"...and maybe 10 minutes off 85.

With spring coming up, it'd be great to get together and ride sometime.

There's bound to be some other folks within a couple of hours from here...so keep posting, work up something definate on a Saturday or Sunday, and I bet some other folks would come out of the woodwork ?

Again, thanks for the invite.

hey guys

I am just north of hickory NC. I am currently building a small go kart track, mini golf course and arcade. This will be a private membership club thing, but OldMiniBikes members get a special rate!! :D

once the track is complete, I will be one of the only tracks in the southeast that allows minibikes and three wheelers!

i would love to host a ride.we have a lot of beautiful roads around here.... most mini bikes arent street legal, but im not sure we couldnt find a way to get away with a little mountain ride... Non NC moped plates would do... hahahah

Looking for members in the upstate of South Carolina or western North Carolina. The Greenville - Spartanburg area in particular. Just thinking it would be nice to get together on occasion for working on bikes or having a ride together or what ever.

Anybody interested?
I'm in the process of a build as we speak. I live in the Greenville/Greer area. I've been looking for people to ride with as well but no luck.

I have a Greer address but I an as far from Greer proper as you can get..... My neighbor has a Woodruff address......

Lets get together and chat.

Doug