Atomic Cycles bicycle & mini bike swap

Tomas

I was surfing the net yesturday and found a flier for Atomic Cycles Van Nuys Ca swapmeet Bar-B-Q on Dec 7.:thumbsup:

tomsprops

That's the home of the World Famous S.F.V.I.S.B.F Mini Moto Racers ! I think that's our Racing season's closing event ! We'll also be there on the 26th of Oct. for a figure 8 Bonus race ! REV106 will post details of these events
:scooter: Ride On !

Mac

Your gonna miss a hell of a good time Mac !!!!
....Yeah, Really going to miss the money I could make selling there,
but I'm the glue that binds my friends together at Pomona Swapmeet.
They'd fall apart if I was a no show for the two-day Pomona event.
(Two days for sellers, only Sunday for outside buyers)

....I really hope to make as many in the new year as I can. You're a fun group.:cowboy:

tomsprops

If I remember we were a very profitable group for you as well ! This should be a Really good Swap Meet ! If anyone has anything Minibike that they want to sell or buy you could possiblly find it here ? :scooter:
I know I'll be Buying and Selling hopefully Tradeing too !

i was there, very cool time had by all. great mini's and great deals, picked up a new custom springer project. will post pics when its running...........

Tomas

Well as the pack was about to take off the end of my throttle cable gave out so I was not able to go on the run. I did stick around to have some killer Bar-B-Q. I still had a good time meeting others from OldMiniBikes,like Rev 106,Mac and Burning Toad 5000 plus everyone from the SFVISBF. I'll be back....:thumbsup: