Auto rama

I was at the auto rama last night and there was some nice bikes there. Im glad to see the support in the hobby. But on the same note I thought there would be more. So next year my self my father and brother will possibly enter some bikes. Thanks to all that did show there support.

vwfan79

They only give us so much room and so many spots. Last year it seemed like we had more bikes down there but I don't know what happened this year. I have my Rupp down there.

6doggie3

That is still a nice turn out for a Autorama!
The Sacramento AutoRama sucked this year! It usually has 30-40 bicycles and there own building i think there were 6-8 bikes total and never any mini bikes!
Those are some pimped out mini bikes
Everybody keep the pics coming! :thumbsup:

wish I would have known you were there we could have met. yea I think I remember hearing there was only so many spots. I had to meet with the chick from Milan to finish getting the info on running at the track this year. I cant wait for the warm weather. we can run on sat. and also on the test and tune days wich I think are wed, and fri. I used to drag race there when I was a little younger it's funny to be going back on a mini bike.lol I live about 15 min from the track so i'll spend some time there.