Azusa Chain Tensioner?

Hi Folks - Anyone have ideas for a chain tensioner for an Azusa mini? I was hoping for some kind of bolt on solution as I dont currently have access to a welder. Any input is appreciated!

Thanks
Arnold In The Smokies

Yeah, I'll have to figure something out. Looks like youre running that RLV chain? How do you like it?

Thanks!
Arnold In The Smokies

this is quite clever. I've been trying to come up with a way to add a tensioner without messing with the frame. could you post a few more pics of this set up and a list of parts???

thank you so much

most are just parts from the hardware section of tractor supply. the little sprocket came from OldMiniBikes i think. the crappiest part of this setup is the conduit strap that holds the adjustment nuts to the head, ive replaced that a couple times in a couple years, but ive found better ones since then. 10606124_10205219815563993_8275714847195631346_n.jpg

this tensioner design had proved reliable for me over several years, in light of what the nay says said when i first did it, chain is virtually locked on as long as everything is in line.