bicycle seat needed

zeeman

I'm looking for an old, sorta ratty looking bicycle seat similar to this one. This is too new, and too big. I would like something about 3 inches from the bottom of the mounting bracket to the top of the seat, and about 8 inches at the widest point. Here is a picture of a similar one.

Thanks. I have paypal.

Yeah... those are the 100 dollar ones:angry: Ad the matching Messenger tool pouch satchel on the back and it's 2 or 300 :angry: YEAH... good luck putting one of those on your bike.. :laugh: Hope you're rich :deal:

i got one of those messingers with the chrome grab bar its teal and white for 5 bucks at a flea market. :biggrin: not for sale yet. but i might have something you can use

zeeman

Hey guys. Thanks for all the replies. Those seats are exactly what I was looking for especially the red one that would match my mini thing I'm building. If you guys had just been a day earlier. I ended up getting a couple off ebay. I did not pay big bucks for them, cause I'm not rich unfortunately. I'll post pictures when they get here. I appreciate all of you trying to help.

zeeman

Hey Restore Kid, I think I can make one of those leather pouches. Heck, I can make anything. It might look like crap, but I can make one. It would be a good place to hide a battery for lights if I decide to put lights on it. I know what you're saying about prices. I wanted one of those solo bags for my Street Bob, but they are over $200. Crazy! I guess people will pay it though. Not me.

Hey Restore Kid, I think I can make one of those leather pouches. Heck, I can make anything. It might look like crap, but I can make one. It would be a good place to hide a battery for lights if I decide to put lights on it. I know what you're saying about prices. I wanted one of those solo bags for my Street Bob, but they are over $200. Crazy! I guess people will pay it though. Not me.
Yeah.. My bro in law got a Raleigh at an auction for 5 dollars.. Like OLD 10 speed.. early mid 60's probably, around first ten speed era, Mens, 26 inch Raleigh, ALL decked the :censure: out.. ALL BEAUTIFUL original, sorta drab green, beautiful seat, matching saddle bag... :bowdown:

I MIGHT still have the red seat... If I have it, you can have it... It's hauled my ass 1,000 plus miles EASILY.. It's just sitting now... if I have it.. :confused:

zeeman

Sounds good. If the one I bought off ebay does not work, I would definitely be interested in that one. I know what you mean about finding stuff. I'm finding all kinds of things I did not know I had while working on this rat bike.