Big Block Throttle Hook-up

Here is what I came up with for Big Block Throttle Hookup was a copy from a local guy but the best I could do!! $9.00 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

not mine but have seen them run with that setup only thing I can see is there is not much throttle you get full throttle but in a short time

Doing it like that will make it hold the two weights from swinging out inside the motor on the plastic gear,not a good idea.That gov gear inside the motor needs to come out if your going to do it like that.Might as well the governor is defeated anyways.:shrug:The reason this is no good is because its going to rev more RPM's that will cause those weights to create more pressure on the plastic wheel the gov lever rests against and it will eventually fly apart inside your motor.

Doing it like that will make it hold the two weights from swinging out inside the motor on the plastic gear,not a good idea.That gov gear inside the motor needs to come out if your going to do it like that.Might as well the governor is defeated anyways.:shrug:The reason this is no good is because its going to rev more RPM's that will cause those weights to create more pressure on the plastic wheel the gov lever rests against and it will eventually fly apart inside your motor.
thanks for that info I will do as stated