BIg Cat wheel bearings? I have searched and searched

to no avail. I have looked at mcmaster carr and motion, still havent found the bearing with the flange thats needed.
I know somebody has a real part number that works. I googled the numbers on the bearings in it now and found zippo, nada, zilch. they have 64f and sst on 'em and are 1" id x 2" od.

Go to Motion Industries website, you can get the bearings you need there. I got mine from them-4 bearings less then $50. You can try either Schatz AF6464 or Peer bearing 1641-2RSNR.

Go to Motion Industries website, you can get the bearings you need there. I got mine from them-4 bearings less then $50. You can try either Schatz AF6464 or Peer bearing 1641-2RSNR.
but how did you know the bearing is correct by looking at the web site? I dont get it. when I searched by size etc, cant find them, when i search by your part numbers, it shows they exist but doesnt give any information on them, how am I supposed to know the size, short of your experience and recommendation and which one is better between the two?

Last edited:
Researched it on their website then went to our local Motion Industries store here in Pensacola and reviewed it with them, then ordered them. The bearing you want is for a 1" axle with 2" outside dia.flanged bearing. The second number I gave you is a sealed bearing and less expensive bearing.

Last edited: