Bikes are put up 'til a warm day

Doc, what is that silver every thing seems to have on the fenders, etc?... I like it...giving me an idea for a set of fenders I got from Rick Chatten for my Bronc...
Only two...the latest has black fenders and the Arco has bobbed chrome fenders. Silver is a good contrast color. Done 'em same as frame and as a silver contrast. My bright idea came from my two-tone '03 Dakota.

joshua. c.

my bikes don't get locked away until there is snow on the ground. and if it melts they come back out until the next storm. just bundle up more with snow gear and you'll be plenty warm, no need to park them until the snow shuts you down.

The guys I ride with race all spring, summer, and fall for our league, only once it gets to too muddy do we call the season and give out the trophy blahblahblah. Then we wait for a decent amount of snow, dig the track out and have once more fun race to make sure everything we didn't break during the summer gets broken before the off-season rebuild. :grind:

The guys I ride with race all spring, summer, and fall for our league, only once it gets to too muddy do we call the season and give out the trophy blahblahblah. Then we wait for a decent amount of snow, dig the track out and have once more fun race to make sure everything we didn't break during the summer gets broken before the off-season rebuild. :grind:
Now, that's a good story.:thumbsup:

I don't remember breaking too much last season, maybe used 3 chains and the clutch was fried?

The last season we had my bike went out with the fried cutch, flat tire and busted rim... but that wasn't during the winter race. usually the winter provides us with gummed up carbs and broken chains.