Black Friday special! Pedator engine $99

philbo

I guess it depends where you maybe? The regular price here is like $180. At least that's what I saw on the price tag and that ad pic states it too for the 6.5hp engine.

Man. I gotta move to where guys live! :laugh:

I bought one of these a few weeks ago. Still not installed yet so I could have waited had I known this was going on sale. Was $199.99 online (Fed-Ex $6.99 shipping).

I searched for an online coupon code prior to purchasing and found one for 30% off, so it cost be $90 instead of $120. I thought if it were $100, my coupon would have yielded me an engine for $70.

I can't recall where I got it, but just typed "Harbor Freight coupon code" into Google and searched about three of the links and found it. It worked great.

I just checked. $6.99 to send that to my house? That's crazy cheap! It cost me more to send out a 20 page document last week! :laugh:

I bought Mine at a parking lot sale,priced at 79.99 and the kid working out in the heat took My 20% off coupon off of that!..Total,64.00+tax..Left,went and bought a large frosty from wendys went back to H/F and gave it to the kid!....And bought another and He just scaned in the numbers for the 20%off and said thanks for the shake!....:thumbsup:....