Bonanza BC1200 roller

Bonanza BC1200 roller for sale, go power wheels are in good shape with no obvious defects tires are cracked and will be cut off to reduce shipping weight. The fenders are a little pitted but otherwise fine and I adjusted the front it looks right now shocks are in good shape just surface rust. Has buggered bars but easy to fix, someone cut them and added 7/8" bars but this is also an easy fix. Shocks work as do fork springs, lowers need some grease as do the squeaky shock springs. Swingarm tube has chain rash all the way through but can be patched, one jackshaft bracket has a tiny hole near the frame tube where someone tried to anchor the cable real easy fix. Someone swapped the rear wheel around but you can put it on right when you put it together. Has OG axles and adjustors intact, seat is original has three holes foam and base seem real nice still. I've looked this bike over and this is as accurate a description as I can give.

$400 plus $100 to box and ship anywhere in the lower 48 no offers no negotiating no trades, this will come in two boxes one for the frame and forks and one for the rest. Or you can pick it up in OKC.

I'll just say now that it will NOT be parted out here, should it get parted out the fenders will be sold separately. The wheels with sprocket and brake also separately. But the frame and forks will be sold with the kickstand, axles and adjustors, and the seat. Also these things will be sold on Ebay not here. Too much commenting and not enough PMing here for me to suffer that nonsense. So please no more replies unless it's PM sent and you're ready to buy, sorry but that's how I'm doing this. Makes it more fair for the other sellers. Thanks.

Back up for sale. I think it may be a 1300 because of the bates peg covers and the fact it won't stand right on the kickstand because the tires seem too short. None the less it's for sale again. $400 plus actual shipping. The wheels are clearly not cracked, sandblasted one lightly and the casting slag marks disappeared. PMs only please