Bonanza brake shoes

I need help finding a parts source for my 1984 Bonanza BC1300 brake shoes, part number Bendix 315464. I have tried to search this forum, may not be asking the right question, and parts places. I have brake lining and I am going to try and jb weld it on. If that fails I will need to find some, somewhere!
Thanks, John

george3

Could be a 1974 Chevy nova. but I am only guessing. I know what a 74 nova looks like with out pics. but don't know what you have with out pics.

The Bonanza plate on the forks is stamped 84276. The bike is completely apart. Fenders, handle bars, exhaust and cover,chain guard, lower forks have been rechromed. Motor got a complete tune up, purrrrrrrrssss. Not a bad start for a $90.00 bike. Will try to find an picture I can Post. John

I found pictures

Here are pictures of my BC1300. I know the tank is wrong. Right now I'm priming the frame, swing arm, and forks. Had the lower fork chromed. All chroming is done. Spent too much. Will try to find a tank later. So! what year may it be. John

Last edited:
Here are pictures of my BC1300. I know the tank is wrong. Right now I'm priming the frame, swing arm, and forks. Had the lower fork chromed. All chroming is done. Spent too much. Will try to find a tank later. So! what year may it be. John
I 'd say it's a BC 1400 because it has the bolt on handlebars and risers. It's a later model because it has the center mount footpegs and the later kidney bean wheels. Probably 1969 on up. I don't think the BC 1300 had the bolt on handlebars. Someone might have changed the engine, I think it says BC 1300 on the decal

Now you have me wondering !!! This bike has been in Minnesota for years. I don't think the motor was changed. I could be wrong. The number stamped on the Bonanza tag is 84276. Does anyone have a list of the numbers? Did the 1400 come with a bigger motor? Who is the Bonanza expert? Should I post it on What is this. Questions, questions , questions. John