Bonanza clearance

I need to clean out my garage with a new little one on the way.

Mx frame that has been sitting in a basement in L.I. since the 1980's.
Has pitting on the engine mount, upper shock mounts, engine plate and some on the forks. Needs some work for sure and no badge either.

BC frame that needs a couple of very small holes welded in the upper frame rails, one seat mount replaced(cut through) and the engine mount has a minor bend in it on the clutch side.Forks in pictures not included.

3 Spinner wheels, 2 new and one used rear, #41 rear sprocket drum(used), two rear brake assemblies that are used.. need work and cleaning.

1 pair of new chrome Mx fenders and new foot peg mounts. I am asking $550.00 Cash or Postal Money order for everything and local pick up from N.Y. 13032 Thanks

Last edited:

CarPlayLB

Wish you lived closer Mister! ...and congrats on the little one. Beings ya neglected to mention that on the phone, you must be gettin' a Little Indian? ...or is your wife having a baby?
Either way...congrats!
TTT for you

Thanks Eric, you are a top notch guy!:thumbsup: You are always willing to help everyone out with your frickn' laser beam machine:eek:ut: I can ship the whole lot out your way if you want it:no:

CarPlayLB

I can afford the parts, not the shipping! ...and when we first met, I had 3 minibikes...now I have 12! See what you have done?! I truly hope you don't wind up with 12 kids! Although a blessing, that is too many...unless of course you have your own reality show...only then can you afford them!

"Owen and his mate...plus 8?" Catchy ring to it...ready for prime time!

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
he has been there already. he was part of a ten pack of kids. :scared: Owen might be a little crazy but he is not that crazy. :eek:ut: