Bonanza hunting

Well Dave that was quite a haul. Between you and Ed, y'all are the West Coast Bonanza Kings. I really need to join the Bonanza Brotherhood. I'm getting closer. David has told me not to buy an "extreme project", he doesn't have the time right now.

Also Havasu Dave, are you building a Hodaka Bonanza?

Jesse

Still a pipe dream Jesse.

Ok Sir,

I looked at some at Windber, owned by Slywillie. He has got the Hodaka Bonanzas. I also got to ride a Hodaka powered Taco owned by James C when I went to Paul's Funday a couple of weeks ago. It rode very nice, smoked a little, and the shifting was a little tight on a Taco frame, but it was fun shifting those gears, kinda like my little Kawasaki 110 KLX pit bike. Not real fast, but fun.

Jesse

Well Dave that was quite a haul. Between you and Ed, y'all are the West Coast Bonanza Kings. I really need to join the Bonanza Brotherhood. I'm getting closer. David has told me not to buy an "extreme project", he doesn't have the time right now.

Also Havasu Dave, are you building a Hodaka Bonanza?

Jesse

David should have plenty of time now, He's BANNED !

MiniBike Paul

A week ago at your house with Jesse, surprised by how few bikes and bike projects you were down to and your near empty shed, I asked you what was next? And I was surprised when you sort of shrugged and implied nothing much on tap - now I see you were pulling my lariat, just playing it cool, getting ready to strike! You are a crafty devil!
I shoulda knowed!!