bonanza what model?

That is an early one. Here is an article showing that front end with a rigid rear. It doesn't state a model number in the article, but that configuration is what we now know as the BC1100. If that's true, yours would be a BC1200 or 1300.

Does yours still have a badge on the front ?

george3

some one added the shocks and swingarm, also removed or cut the spring to make it fit there. best answer? lol Look at the front wheel mount, flat not L shaped.

george3

the adjuster is back asswards from the late model. ed had one. looked wierd. there might of been other differences but I didnt compair side by side.

Hey Ed......
Have you ever seen a swing arm bike with that early outside spring front end on it? There is a guy up here that I think has one but he's kind of hard to get a hold of. I'll try and look him up.

Hey Ed......
Have you ever seen a swing arm bike with that early outside spring front end on it? There is a guy up here that I think has one but he's kind of hard to get a hold of. I'll try and look him up.
The only early bikes I've seen with the springs on the bottom have all been rigid frame bikes.:shrug: I would like to see an early swing arm bike with that early front end.