Bottle fed raptor?

Twid

Iv never used a nitro oxide system and need help I don't want to wing it on this one. I have a raptor tilly carb with a manifold. Should I just get a sneaky Pete system and follow the derection? All help is welcome and appreciated.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg All suggestions are welcome and thank you in advance.

Hey Twid my Dad runs nitrous on his bike. He actually broke the jug right off his world formula from using it lmao
Raptor blocks are fragile I would be very safe with the tune on this one. Just my .02

CarPlayLB

The problem with nitrous is that it adds more oxygen into the combustion chamber. You need to have the proper amount of fuel going in too or it will severely lean out! You would have to run it pig fat rich all the time to compensate for the extra air introduced with the nitrous. Modern cars with electronic fuel injection can compensate with increased fuel pressure adjusted by the O2 sensor. Carbureted cars had two lines running to the plate, one for fuel and one for nitrous. Run lean and blow it up!

Twid

Hey Twid my Dad runs nitrous on his bike. He actually broke the jug right off his world formula from using it lmao
Raptor blocks are fragile I would be very safe with the tune on this one. Just my .02
Thank you.

The problem with nitrous is that it adds more oxygen into the combustion chamber. You need to have the proper amount of fuel going in too or it will severely lean out! You would have to run it pig fat rich all the time to compensate for the extra air introduced with the nitrous. Modern cars with electronic fuel injection can compensate with increased fuel pressure adjusted by the O2 sensor. Carbureted cars had two lines running to the plate, one for fuel and one for nitrous. Run lean and blow it up!
And thank you

Twid

I am breathing a huge breath of relief that the engine made it to you safe and sound!
You packed it up good man way better then I was expecting to be truthful. I paid big bucks for my blockzilla and that pack job wasn't a 1/4 as good as yours.

I'm currently dealing with an issue with an engine I'd shipped to Florida... leaked supposedly gas so the USPS has it in Federal Way, Washington,awaiting me to contact them and figure out what to do. Unless there was a tiny amount of fuel in its carburetor, I'm at a loss. It had no oil in it and no gas tank, so that's the only thing I could figure.