Bought 3 arco choppers need some info.

Got these 3 choppers. My questions are what years are they?
The sissy bar is it supposed to have cuts in the lower sleeves for removal?
The front tire on the purple one what size rim and tire should it have?
The rear arm on the purple one home made out of flat stock or original. Or do all of them supposed to be made out of round tubing?
20160727_183255.jpg 20160727_183343.jpg 20160727_183350.jpg

I'm not an expert, but I have seen an ARCO "Easy Rider I" close up. I think all 3 frames are "Easy Rider I" :shrug:

I think the swing arm on the black one is correct for all 3 bikes. Purple one is homemade.

I think slits in the lower sleeve on the sissy bar are correct.

Front wheel/tire should be a 16" spoked bicycle tire, purple one looks like it might be correct.

While the swing arm is made of flat stock, I agree that this one may be fabbed up as the fender bracket looks to wide. Sissy bat should have slits in the sleeves. Front wheel is a spoked 16". I have the original manufacturer brand of you are doing a proper resto...

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Thanks for the help fellas, the purple one is going back to stock. i will make 3 new rear arms duplicating the one rusty orignal i have. one bike i will modify for grown adult rider stretching it probably 5 inches. but fatty 13x6.6-6 tire on the rear and 13x5-6 on the front. and a larger seat that little one hurts my ass on a trial sitting.