Bought a 3 wheeler today. What is it?

Bought this 3 wheeler today. Runs really strong and having way too much fun with it! I don't know anything about it. Anybody? No markings on it. Thanks in advance! SC

Dont think it is homemade . I think it is a Bird three wheeler made in Nebraska . I have one that looks simular to it . Look up Bird Romper and Bird Stomper , the Romper is a smaller frame trike and the Stomper is a larger frame like mine . They are a blast

Last edited:
Cool! Thanks for the info guys. The previous owner assured me it wasn't homebuilt, but I had no idea what it is. Thanks for the pic Fat Boy! SC

Actually it found me. I had heard that a local guy had some mini bikes and when I went to look at them, the only desirable one he had he wouldn't part with. Then he says how bout a 3 wheeler? It's in a shed at my house. Long story short I bought it for $150.00. Very pleased with it. Going to strip it, sandblast it, and have it powdercoated over the winter.

Finally got a chance to work on the 3 wheeler today. Found a tag mounted under the seat in the rear the same way the Bird mini bikes were mounted, on a plate and attached with pop rivets. It reads: Phoenix Engineering Inc. Fremont NE. 66025 Date: QQK3 Serial No: 12428