Bought a race kart

Sweet, looks like the stock or stock appearing class(The motor). Kart looks to be in good shape. What are your plans to get it race ready?

New body, tires, move the fuel tank to the floor pan. I just tightened everything down and installed new cotter pins (it didn't have any). The engine will remain stock except for a weenie pipe.

New body, tires, move the fuel tank to the floor pan. I just tightened everything down and installed new cotter pins (it didn't have any). The engine will remain stock except for a weenie pipe.
I just did the same with mine. The bolts on these things take a beating and get pretty dirty, I replaced all of mine. Your kart looks to be in good shape. So many adjustments and what not on it though.

I just did the same with mine. The bolts on these things take a beating and get pretty dirty, I replaced all of mine. Your kart looks to be in good shape. So many adjustments and what not on it though.
Yes, setting one up can be involved, and I'm really picky about how Im positioned in the kart. Everything has to be right/comfortable.

That one in the second picture looks like a dodge product... :laugh: sorry, I'm not much more help then that. That's a good set of toys you got there though.