Bought two more minis, will have them soon.

Got another MTD SS400 and a Bird Sprite both are fairly complete with few parts missing. And yes most of the parts will go up for sale, looks like a nice HS40 but I'm robbing the slanted stuff and V-plex driver and driven for my Flying "O" badged MTD. I always swear I wont buy any more but I don't think I can stop as long as I see a few bucks to be made.

Here they are, the MTD is rough but mostly there and the Sprite seems to be complete. Both have the original minibike specific engines for their years, the sprite has more of a powersport type throttle I'll post better pics of but the last late 70s early 80s Sprite/Falcon I had also had this type of throttle. Both have their pipes although the MTD is missing the muffler easy fix though. I think I'll part out the MTD V-Plex drive and HS40 and all, the sprite I may sell whole but then I might sell that H35 and repower repaint and ride it. I always liked the look of a Sprite. Chad I'm willing to consider disassembling it and shipping it if a serious buyer is on the line, the bike will be about the same price as shipping I don't have to make a fortune on it. I do really like it however so we'll talk later about it.

I would love to have the chain guard off the Sprite . Only thing mine was missing when found . Great score on the pair . That would be a chain guard worth being reproduced . Plastic ones are almost always broke off of them .

I sell most of the ones I buy either in pieces of whole, I fall in love with a few and have another ever growing number of these although some still must go. I change my mind then change it back from everything's for sale to all but a handful whatever that really is. I actually make money from the sales of these minis and parts and have paid for my keepers and then some so I'll be at it a while as long as there are minis for sale here locally and money to be made from something I love which is a rare thing sometimes.
Do you guys sell many of these restos or just an ever growing hord? :biggrin:

Last edited: