Bow to the KING

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Yeah they would come with a pull start rule, they pull that one on us one time. So we was stuck just looking.

Looks like my old motor, but I had 2 spark plugs in mine. Motor made about 40hp, had a 2.950" crank, and 3.480" bore.

Yeah they would come with a pull start rule, they pull that one on us one time. So we was stuck just looking.

Looks like my old motor, but I had 2 spark plugs in mine. Motor made about 40hp, had a 2.950" crank, and 3.480" bore.

That thing looks Baaaaad, what was it like riding it. :drool:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
It had monsterous torque.
I like to rate my motors a little lower than everyone else. I had another one that wasn't bored and stroked that made real good power as well.

I would pop a wheelie with the stroker motor for about the first 100 feet, then come down slow and the front wheel would cherp at little rubber, just like a air plane sounds when it lands. but the motor was way to much for the frame I had, and I was the only guy that could ride it safely. So I took the motor off, and sold it to a karting guy in Florida.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Stock they are basically a old 10hp model, but they come as a kit alreadg with a alky 26mm tillotson carb. So I would say that they make about 14hp stock.

No govenor, alky carb, intake, header pipe, and billet rod. All came in the kit, and it's made to be raced. It doesn't have a pull start on it like other motors.

I have a couple 10HP tec's, where can I find a B-rod that will drop in? Would a 26mm Mikuni be just right? Or should I go 24mm (gov removed flowing exhuast, stock intake) I don't want too much carb since it becomes a pain. Valve springs ok?