Briggs carb question

Is there a carburetor that will bolt on to a 3hp briggs engine? The gas tank is shot and I want to use a remote tank for my Flexo. Just a thought.:laugh: Thank you for any help.

CarPlayLB

I have a home made one I will send you a pic of tonight. I used a pit bike intake and adapted it for a 16 or 19MM (I cannot remember) Mikuni style carburetor. I have both pieces!..BUT! There are two different mounting patterns on a Briggs 3HP. If you are using the older style, it has two holes and my manifold wont work. Mine will work on the later style, 3 hole mounting. Can you take a pic of the motor?

...and I also have an old school carb/tank (I wanna say they are the Vacu-Jet?) from a 2HP that will fit yours...tank is clean...talk to me Sista!

The engine is a 68 or 69, can't remember:laugh: I want to use a remote tank for the engine. Its for my Flexo:thumbsup: I will have to take a photo of the engine tomorrow. For some reason I thought a tech carb bolted right on:eek:ut:

buckeye

I remember TRK saying something about wollering out the holes of the carb from a tec so it fits a Briggs.
You know he loved those Briggs carbs.:laugh:

Now he could have been talking about the intake. He was ranting about carbs and I am not quite sure.
I miss him.

What about a flo-jet carb I got one on my 77 3 hp engine an I believe you can run a remote gas tank because the gas tank is in the front of motor ..