Broncco Request Please Help!

Good Afternoon!
I have a TX-II and desperately need a picture of the governor linkage (Bar, arm, Spring, etc). The bike I am restoring for my son that was my father-in-laws had the motor disassembled and the parts aren’t there. I am trying to rebuild them using parts from other mini bikes, but can’t get the correct positioning.

Any help, or a picture or anything at this point would be greatly appreciated.

I am a bit under the wire, as my FIL was diagnosed with stage IV Cancer, and I am trying to get the bike running so he can see his grandson riding his childhood bike.
Thanks in Advance,
Dan Bliss

Attachments

Triley41395

Good Afternoon!
I have a TX-II and desperately need a picture of the governor linkage (Bar, arm, Spring, etc). The bike I am restoring for my son that was my father-in-laws had the motor disassembled and the parts aren’t there. I am trying to rebuild them using parts from other mini bikes, but can’t get the correct positioning.

I am a bit under the wire, as my FIL was diagnosed with stage IV Cancer, and I am trying to get the bike running so he can see his grandson riding his childhood bike.
Thanks in Advance,
Dan Bliss
What is the motor? Any pictures of the motor

**REPOST**
I am going to scrap the rebuild and throw a harbor freight motor on this Broncco if I can’t figure out the governor on this thing. Does ANYONE have any leads on how the linkage is set up on the HT-35?!

Thanks,
Dan

Good Afternoon!

Thanks in Advance,
Dan Bliss