Carbs for sale

I have a couple of these CV carbs from a 150cc GY6.

New carbs take off parts from defective or damaged Quads.

Same as BMI is selling, and I was going to give them away lol.
Anyone interested? Might be a be a bolt no rejet required carb based on the size of engine they come from.

Any interest?
I'll take 40 dollars plus shipping for the pair.

Howhit 150cc Engine Carburetor- Spiderbox, www.bmikarts.comBMI Karts and Supplies - Home

I have some other small carbs too ( look in my pictures and you will see a pile of carbs ranging from 19 to 26mm ) but I ned to post more info shortly.

The PZ22 is already spoken, well I offered it to another fellow today before this and will give him an oppertunity to decide if he wants it first.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=13496&title=100-9288&cat=500

The PD15 ( big one that look slike the PZ22 ) has a 26mm bore and looks around 24mm slide.

Last edited:
I am cleaning house any offers that save these from the scrap heap will be considered.
These are Chinese carbs and I expect prices that reflect that. I just hate to throw away things and the ebay option is usualy not worth the trouble.

If you have somethingto barter I'm open to that too.

Top PD24 CV carb, I have two of these same as used on the big bore GY6s. I suspect this would be a neat little carb on a Clone. I have not seen anyone try this before but if a GY6 can pull on it and run well it should be a very responsive carb for clone ( note electric fuel enrichment for cold start, manual kit available for these ).

Bottom is a PD15 bore measures 26mm.
Don't know much about it, but it s new. I would think you need a big valve head and some time to make this work.

Any other interest?
Come one guys I gave away one just because the fellow was nice.

Show a little interest and I will let all this go cheap.
Show no interest and I will probably end up tossing them.

I have reached a point where I need to make space. Take a second look anything here anyone can use?

The only carbs that aren't flange are the PD25 CV carbs.

I don't have any Name brand industrial engine carbs.

These all came from new or near new equipment that was stripped for parts or warrenty.
Nothing here has any siginificant use and some has never been used at all.

To be sure I stripped and cleaned all of them and oiled them for long term storage. I have no idea what carbs I would chose for my builds so I took anything I could lay my hands on when the oppertunity presented itself.

Well its been a few years now.
I don't need all of this ( this just scratches the surface of engine parts I salvaged or aquired from one dealer or another ).

What am I to do with it?
Toss, hell no thats not smart so here it sits and I wait for offers. Cover shipping and a little for my time and I will be happy. I would rather see this stuff used than recycled.

125ccCrazy

Top PD24 CV carb, I have two of these same as used on the big bore GY6s. I suspect this would be a neat little carb on a Clone. I have not seen anyone try this before but if a GY6 can pull on it and run well it should be a very responsive carb for clone ( note electric fuel enrichment for cold start, manual kit available for these ).

Bottom is a PD15 bore measures 26mm.
Don't know much about it, but it s new. I would think you need a big valve head and some time to make this work.
actually I was referring to the middle carb, 3rd from the left or right LOL on the top row...

what are you asking for the pd15 and the top middle??

looking for anything in trade??