CarPlayLB's - HD Special - (Just For Fun)

CarPlayLB

Hello all,
first off, big shout out to Cheezy and Pat for doing this again! Thanks guys!

Please marvel at this piece of s____unshine that kinda used to be a Minico Minibike. My good buddy OwenD broke his back shipping this beauty to me...thanks Bud!
This will be my first "all Asian" build...Taiwan frame, Chinese engine, Chinese tires, and some Sapporo beer when I build it! I went to the JFF class as parts of this have already been blessed my my love. The 212 has a mild cam and a billet flywheel, in addition to the super fancy curved intake and the Chikuni carb. I am using the OldMiniBikes underseat header and an RLV muffler.
The frame will be powder coated a lovely, stoopidly bright color. I am going to ditch the stock cast aluminum upper triple tree and make one for use with new clamps and bars.
I am going to do my best to not spend a ton at the chrome shop on this one!
Here is the splendor!

Hum , why does the fuel tank look like it came off a early 70's Yamaha mini Enduro 60 ? Might be my bad eyes ?? Do you still have enough physical strength to perform such a task , Ohio goziemous !

Dang Eric, that sign looks like it took you since Jan 1st to make. I was wondering if you were gonna join. Nice project!

Last edited:

CarPlayLB

Hum , why does the fuel tank look like it came off a early 70's Yamaha mini Enduro 60 ? Might be my bad eyes ?? Do you still have enough physical strength to perform such a task , Ohio goziemous !
Easy there LA Thug! That is actually the correct tank for that!

Ok...you win...Best sign I've seen yet. Corel Draw is something I'll have to get. Chipper's was really good, OND's very good and now this. Glad to see you in the build. Maybe we might get to see how you work your magic. Though might need an interpreter--Mandarin, right?:laugh: