check out what i am going to do to my mini bike to make it go faster

first of all i have the ohh60 tecumseh 6hp with a tav2. so what i am about to do is install a .225 lift cam in it and a billet rod and stiffer valve springs and billet valve spring retainer clips. all from dare motorsports in whitney texas and the guy claims i will get double the torque double the speed and 4-8 more horse power.

first of all i have the ohh60 tecumseh 6hp with a tav2. so what i am about to do is install a .225 lift cam in it and a billet rod and stiffer valve springs and billet valve spring retainer clips. all from dare motorsports in whitney texas and the guy claims i will get double the torque double the speed and 4-8 more horse power.
That sounds a bit far fetched, it takes a bit more than that to realize those numbers, governer removal to start. More compression, bigger carb, a good 2 stage header, and a flywheel to make it safer. Along with the other mods you might get there, but I think that boy told you one of them Texas tall tales! Do the research and I think you'll find I'm right!

Mr.B

Several years ago, I made an appointment to meet him (Batman) at his house, and drove 200 miles out of my way to get my 6 hp Tec Powersport soup'd up .... and he stood me up! ... I beat on his door and he wasn't home ... I hung around the lake (which is beautiful) by his house all day waiting around and he was still a no-show .... several days later he emailed me saying that something unavoidable came up and he had to leave .... my motor is still stock ... but all that sad-sack story aside, I've since read somewhere that the newer Tecumsec "Powersport" motors aren't built well enough to handle added RPM's, but I could be mistaken .....