Clearance issue with choke holder

I bought an airfilter, velocity stack and choke hold from NR-racing. When installing the choke hold i ran into a clearance problem. The choke hold hits the black external part of the choke. I had to use some thick cork gasket material to take up the extra space inbetween the velocity stack and the choke ontop of the carb. It was only a matter of about 1 mm. Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:
Heres a picture of what im talking about it, sorry for not posting this in the first post. The choke holder itself was touching the black choke lever, pushing the velocity stack away from the carb about 1mm. I solved that with thick cork gasket material. Should i let NR know about this? My velocity stack came pre-tapped. Maybe they tapped in the wrong spot? http://s839.photobucket.com/albums/zz314/02mx5/Mini bike/?action=view&current=chokehold1.jpg
I just noticed you can edit previous posts.

what i did , you see the top of the choke lever the bracket it has a hole that sits on top to hold it down , i used the same idea as that , what i did is took a small piece of steel ,drilled a hole that size in one end , size approx 1/2 by 1.5 thin steel ,twisted it a little in the vise and stuck it under the hose clamp that holds the airfilter on , works great

I like that idea. i think ive seen that in a picture on the site? At least it was only 3 bucks. Ill end up doing that once i get my motor running right.

I guess the picture isnt so clear. The screw isnt whats causeing the clearance issure. The metal arm itself its whats coming into contact with the black part of the choke. As you can see i had to use cork gasket material to push the velocity stack away from the crab. Once i did that it cleared the choke. The black piece of the choke im talking about can be seen in the red box in the picture.